Featured Post

A few words about the magnificent South...

Nothing conjures an image quite like the words, the South. It's not a direction as much as it is a place, one that possesses...

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ghostwriter

I spent some time in St. Petersburg, Florida. Much of it involved drinking and good stories. Another part of it involved the law, but let's not go there. Though I haven't lived in Florida in a very long time, there are pieces of it that will always be with me. When I read Ravis Harnell's Ghostwriter, I really missed those pieces. Plus I think I might have screwed Chris Skinner. And Rand Allen. But not at the the same time. That would be slutty.

It's a mystery. It's a ghost story. It's damn good, people. And it's just in time for Halloween. Here's the premise:

Ghostwriter by [Harnell, Ravis]Budding horror screenwriter Chris Skinner enlists friend and police detective Rand Allen in his search for a location with an unsavory history. What he finds in a vacant local apartment, however, entices him beyond lurid inspiration into a generations-old legacy of obsession, murder and supernatural power that offers him the ultimate story ... if he's willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Sadly, I recently learned that Ghostwriter will no longer be available after November 1st, 2016. You only have 32 days to read it. Please do so. I promise you, it's worth it. It's available on Kindle and Smashwords. Here are the links:

https://www.amazon.com/Ghostwriter-Ravis-Harnell-ebook/dp/B0049H93QC/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

https://www.smashwords.com/

Thanks for the memories Ravis Harnell!

No comments:

Post a Comment